ADVANCED INTERACTIVE DESIGN - FINAL PROJECT

Week 10 - Week 14

Phoebe Ansel (0340165)

Advanced Interactive Design

Final Project


INSTRUCTIONS 

 
Final Project

For our final project, we were asked to work on Spark Ar and Adobe Animate again to create a marketing campaign for Taylors/a famous brand.  We had to create a microsite using Adobe Animate and an AR App using Spark Ar.

I decided to create a campaign for Taylors' New International Students who are arriving in Malaysia for the first time.

Below are my proposal slides:


 

I then worked on the assets needed for both the microsite and filter on illustrator.


After making my assets, I first worked on the microsite on adobe animate.



After I completed the microsite, I worked on the filter on Spark Ar.



Below is the final result:

Microsite



AR App:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR PROJECT

ADVANCED INTERACTIVE DESIGN - PROJECT 2

APPLICATION DESIGN II - FINAL PROJECT