ADVANCED INTERACTIVE DESIGN - PROJECT 2


Week 5 - Week 10

Phoebe Ansel (0340165)

Advanced Interactive Design

Project 2


INSTRUCTIONS

 
Project 2

For our second project, we had to create an AR filter using Spark AR. We were allowed to choose any theme and concept for our filter as long we followed the basic requirements, which are:
1. use face tracker
2. Use UI picker (min 3 options)
3. Background replacement
4. Use face interaction patch 

For my filter, I had two ideas. The first one was a music-themed filter based on music genres. The second idea was to do a "movie" themed filter, which is based on movie genres. The idea was to create 4 different filters based on 4 movie genres, which are Horror, Romance, Crime, and Drama. I decided on doing the second idea. 

I started by creating these frames in photoshop:

music themed frame in photoshop


movie themed frame in photoshop

After receiving approval for my idea from Mr. Lun, I  continued working on my assets in Photoshop and Illustrator.

design process on illustrator

After completing all the assets needed, I imported them to Spark AR and started working on the filter.

spark ar process 1



spark ar process 2

This is the final result of the filter:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAJOR PROJECT

APPLICATION DESIGN II - FINAL PROJECT